Interventions Alliance is proud to share the remarkable success of our CFO Activity Hub teams at the recent CFO Celebration awards.
The dedication and excellence of our teams were evident as they secured nominations in an impressive 7 out of the 9 total categories. It is with great joy that we announce the well-deserved winners in three key categories.
The nominated categories and respective hubs were:
- Environment Award – Warrington CFO Activity Hub
- Good News Story of the Year Award – Bristol CFO Activity Hub
- Partnerships and Collaboration Award – Liverpool CFO Activity Hub
- Creative Arts Award – North West CFO Activity Hubs
- Women’s Award – Chatham CFO Activity Hub
- Neurodiversity Award – Bristol CFO Activity Hub (Leah Morgan)
- Veterans Award – Warrington CFO Activity Hub (Rachel Parkinson)
We are delighted to have been chosen as the winners for:
- Neurodiversity Award – Leah Morgan (Bristol CFO Activity Hub): Leah’s exceptional contributions and commitment to promoting inclusivity amongst participants in our hubs, particularly around neurodiversity, have earned her this well-deserved recognition. Her dedication reflects our values Interventions Alliance.
- Veterans Award – Rachel Parkinson (Warrington CFO Activity Hub): Rachel’s service and support for veterans in the Warrington hub have not gone unnoticed. We extend our heartfelt congratulations to Rachel for this significant achievement.
- Creative Arts Award – North West CFO Activity Hubs: Our North West hubs have triumphed in the Creative Arts category, elevated by their success at the recent Koestler Awards. This recognition highlights the collective creativity and talent of our participants which has been encouraged and celebrated by our teams in the north.
These achievements represent the dedication of our teams to making a positive and lasting impact on the lives of our participants. We’re incredibly proud of all of our CFO Activity Hub teams for their unwavering commitment to our mission.
We’d like to thank CFO for their constant support and for recognising the fantastic work that happens day in, day out, across all of our hubs. The celebration event was an inspiring day, reflecting on the life changing work that goes on across the service. Together, we are making a difference.
To learn more about our CFO Activity Hubs, click here: CFO Activity Hubs – Interventions Alliance | Interventions Alliance